• Dressing & undressing
• Sitting, talking, reading, playing games, watching TV, etc.
• Meal & snack preparation according to the client's dietary requirements.
• Serving, & cleanup.
• Assistance with cleaning after bowel and/or using the commode.
• Bathtub & shower
• Bed bath
• Continence of bowel and/or bladder issues as well as products using the commode.
• Personal hygiene care.
• Washing & drying hair.
• Shaving, both electric & manual.
• Oral hygiene, including brushing teeth & denture care.
• Ambulation, walking, using a walker, repositioning in a bed, or using a wheel chair.
• Transferring to & from bed to commode, from bed to chair or wheelchair, or a vehicle.
• Washing and drying laundry, folding & putting the clothes away.
• Making the bed & changing bedding; cleaning the bathrooms, client's bedroom, kitchen, etc.
• Running errands.